Inhouse Legal Counsel for fintech scale-up
Do you want to be an inhouse legal counsel supporting Monthio in building revolutionary fintech products? Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing fintech scaleups in Denmark?
Monthio is a fintech company established in 2018 with the ambition to redefine financial services. We offer a B2B SaaS product that financial institutions use to determine creditworthiness and optimize their decision making when providing loans. Our company's success stems from our ability to utilize advanced data processing methods to tackle challenges, while delivering modern and intuitive customer experiences.
We are looking for a person who can
- Negotiate and manage customer contracts.
- Participate in the product development process with legal advice particularly in relation to GDPR and PSD2 and consumer credit regulation in both Denmark and other European countries.
- Support senior management in company law related to investors and ownership structure.
- Support people and culture in employment law, ensuring that Monthio is in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with external legal counsel.
Ideal skills and qualifications
- Master's degree in law
- Knowledge of financial regulation, GDPR regulation, company law and corporate law.
- Understanding of open banking products and services.
- Ability to navigate complex legal issues that arise from the commercial context including understanding the potential legal implications of new technologies and business models.
- Prior experience from the banking industry, or other relevant legal working experience e.g. law firm and/or in-house position is an advantage.
- Be able to communicate complex legal concepts to clients and stakeholders clearly and concisely.
- Be able to collaborate internally with sales and product development and externally with clients and legal professionals to effectively address legal issues.
- Speak and write Danish and English fluently.
What you can expect from us
- We encourage good ideas and cross functional collaboration.
- We’re a hybrid workplace, we offer flexibility, both in terms of work hours and working from home.
- We offer an informal work environment.
- Great office environment in Parken near Fælledparken.
- Social activities, like social club including activities such as running, coffee tasting and other events.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Rune Heinrichson on email email@example.com
If you do not see yourself in this position but know someone else who would be a good candidate, please share this ad with the person.
Expected start-date is as soon as possible. We will be doing interviews on an ongoing basis.
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org