Do you want to play a central role in building revolutionary fintech products? Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing fintech scaleups in Denmark?
We are hiring a Product Manager for our growing product team. In this team, we strive towards solving hard and complex problems as part of our quest to build the financial products of the future.
We are looking for the best candidate to support the product discovery and delivery process, turning business demands into clear development requirements for the engineering teams.
THE PRODUCT AND COMPANY
Monthio is a fintech company established in 2018 with the ambition to redefine financial services. We offer a flexible and diverse work environment, and we’ll provide you with the right tools and conditions for you to do your best work.
We offer a B2B SaaS product that financial institutions use to determine creditworthiness and automate their decision making when providing loans. The success of our company is heavily driven by our ability to solve real problems using our superior data processing and ability to create modern and intuitive customer experiences.
- Work together with sales, analysis and engineering teams
- Ensure quality of product specifications
- Prioritize resources to meet business objectives
- Contribute to discovery of new opportunities and solutions
YOU’LL THRIVE IN THIS ROLE IF:
- You have a least 2-5 years of experience, preferable within finance and product management
- You have a master’s degree, within economics, accounting, finance or computer science
- You are strong-willed, with strong leadership skills
- You have strong mathematical and analytical skills
- You’re a very precise communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You know how to get things done and are comfortable juggling competing priorities
WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary
- Great office in Parken with a beautiful view
- Important part of a highly motivated product team solving real problems
- Being a part of a rapidly growing company
- A high degree of responsibility leading and guiding a team of skilled developers
If you see yourself as the perfect match, apply via The Hub. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to reach out to Mads on +45 22 25 88 18.
If you do not see yourself in this position but know someone else who would be a good candidate, please share this ad with the person